Waterslide decal paper with matte finish whereas standard waterslide decal film has glossy finish. It is designed for non-glossy items such as wooden canvas, plywoods, painted walls and many other matte finished items.
<How to use>
1. Edit the images or photos which you want to print on the decal paper.
2. Load your printer with your laser water-slide decal paper.
3. Print the image from your computer onto your laser water-slide decal paper with your laser printer.
4. Cut out the image you want with home scissors.
5. Place it in water for about 60 seconds and then transfer it onto the surface of the material you wish to decorate. Wipe excess water off your decal transfer using gentle strokes with a rubber Scrubber. It will make the job easier if you apply some dilute water-based glue on the surface of your item before applying the decal film.
6. Allow to set dry for 3 hours at least. Now it is ready to use.
If you want some protection, you can apply overcoat using a polyurethane spray.
If you want to put the decal on a dark colour surface, we suggest you use our white decal paper instead of normal clear decal paper.