You can apply these non-firing decals of your own design onto plastic models using your laser printer. Our blue backing decal paper will give you professional results and you can see your white designs easily on our blue backing decal paper. We recommend that you use OKI white toner printer (set white toner density at the maximum, ‘+3’) for dark colored models.
Thickness of the backing paper: 170 gsm Decal film: Clear / Super Thin (8 mic)
Our ‘Blue Backing’ decal paper is the right product if you want to print white color designs.
If you prefer to use inkjet printer, please use the Inkjet Water-Slide Decal Paper
Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range
- Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
- Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
- Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink/toner printers
- Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For plastic models
- Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
- Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
- DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – For guitars or candles and many other applications
- Decal paper for model building, model trains and scale models.