You can make metallic color waterslide decal paper at home using your PC, laser printer and laminator.
This product allows you to make your own metallic color water slide decal paper which you can put on guitar, ceramic, candles, glass, furniture and many other gloss finished items.
You Also Need: Metallic Foils, PC, Laser Printer, Laminator, Squeegee or soft cloth
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a laminator (ideally with temperature control) to use this product properly, or you may find that the decal is patchy or has areas with too much or too little metallic powder which has been transferred. In order to test whether your laminator will work for this decal paper, we strongly recommend that for your first order, you order the smallest packet to try it for yourself (the smallest possible order quantity).
This decal paper works well with our metallic foils and is also compatible with Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Foil if your laminator can be set to the optimum temperature. Please use some a carrier sheet or a cover sheet (normal copy paper) to smooth out wrinkles when you use Heidi Swap Minc Foils.
Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range
- Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
- Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
- Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink/toner printers
- Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For plastic models
- Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
- Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
- DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – For guitars or candles and many other applications