Our Super Thin Laser Waterslide Decal Paper will give you professional results for small scale model decals including model trains, model cars, model aircraft and many other model building areas. This product has flexible 8 micron decal film whereas that of the other normal decal film is 13 to 18 microns and cling closely to any ridges or intricate surfaces.
Please use ‘Blue Backing’ decal paper if you want to print white colour designs.
If you prefer to use inkjet printer, please use the Inkjet Water-Slide Decal Paper (link)
Dr Decal & Mr Hyde Product Range
- Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper / Laser Waterslide Decal Paper – General use for candles, plastic models, guitar decals and many other applications
- Magic Coating Film – Used with inkjet decal paper and it replaces acrylic spray coat and makes stronger finish
- Laser Waterslide Blue Backing – For white ink / toner printers
- Laser Waterslide Acrylic – For plastic models
- Laser Waterslide Super Thin – For plastic models and very small scale decals
- Laser Waterslide Film Free – For ceramic & glass decals. It can be used for any glossy surface items which can be heat applied
- DIY Metallic Gold / Silver Waterslide – For guitars or candles and many other applications