Easy application and high-quality printing!
For use with laser printers.
Upgraded from our standard waterslide decal paper, premium waterslide decal paper has two layers of decal film making it easier to handle large size decals (for example, candle wrapping), as well as improving the printing quality of the final product. Premium waterslide decal paper is compatible with a wider variety of laser printers as it is safe to use at higher fusing temperatures.
<How to use>
- Edit the images you wish to print on the decal paper.
- Load your laser printer with water-slide decal paper.
- Select ‘Thick Glossy Paper’ or the most similar option when choosing paper type in your printer set-up.
- Print the image onto your laser water-slide decal paper.
- Cut out the image with scissors.
- Place in water for about 60 seconds and then transfer on to the desired surface.
- Wipe excess water off your decal using a rubber Scrubber with gentle strokes. Applying some dilute water-based glue on the surface of your material before applying the decal film will make this step much easier.
- Dry for at least 3 hours. It is now ready to use.
- If you want a stronger finish, you can apply an overcoat using a polyurethane spray.
If you want to put the decal on a dark-coloured surface (such as black, cobalt blue, dark brown),
we suggest you use our white decal paper instead of normal clear decal paper.